What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A user-friendly way to bulk edit your WordPress content
- Helping you import a single or a lot of posts pages to a new wordpress website
- Helping you find and replace certain parts of your posts,pages and products
- Helping you work on (update/add/remove) your wordpress site(s) offline
- Helping you update and optimise your Yoast SEO fast and easy
- Want to update and optimise your YOAST SEO fast and easy
- Helping you bulk edit multiple posts,pages and products
- Helping you bulk edit 1000s of posts easily and fast
- Helping you make fast backups of your websites
- Want to REALLY bulk edit multiple posts/pages
- Want to make fast backups of your websites
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP Bulk Editor scores 74.96/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://wpbulkeditor.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: wpbulkeditor.com you’ll also be taken through to wpbulkeditor.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)